Frequently Asked Questions
Ice Cream Kitchen FAQs
We are not a standard ice cream shop so our hours are limited. Parties and classes are mainly on Saturdays and Sundays, however, we can take special requests.
If your child can handle being alone (doesn’t need bathroom assistance, etc), then yes, you can drop off your child. If you are hosting a party in our space, we would expect a parent (of the birthday kid) to stick around and be the point of contact for the whole party.
- Brief ice cream education session.
- Mini ice cream machine rental for each guest.
- 4 ice cream bases to pick from – Vanilla, Chocolate, Birthday Cake or Dairy Free Vanilla (made with coconut milk)
- All of the ice cream add-ins and toppings galore.
- Decorating ice cream pint for custom creation.
- Take-home pint of their flavor. (Makes a great party favor!)
- Photobooth set up at the sprinkle wall with props & ice cream cone balloon.
- Pick from a variety of games and prizes.
- Dipsy staff takes care of set up and clean up.
- Guests can bring in food, beverages and decor.
Anything you want! We give you a Dipsy ice cream base to start from and then you can pick what inclusion you would like to add.
Vanilla, chocolate, birthday cake or dairy free vanilla (coconut base).
Of course! We always ask on the registration form if there are any allergies we need to be aware of.
Of course! Bring in anything you would like. Just remember the plates, cups and silverware.
We do not give refunds for unused seats. We recommend booking on the lower end of your guest list and then we can add more seats the week of the party.
Parties are typically on Saturday or Sunday and are from 10am-11:30am, 12:30pm-2pm or 3-4:30pm.
On the day of the party, you are allowed to come 10-15 minutes early to set up. Post party, your group has 15 minutes to exit the facility. There will be an automatic $50 charge for every 15 minutes you’re still on-site.
Once we accept the party, you will get an invoice from Sawyer. After payment is received, you’re all booked!
If you have any questions about booking, give us a call or text. #630-643-6343
If you’re interested in Dipsy catering an event for you, please schedule a tasting. We have ice cream making classes & parties at our 300 W Lake Street location in Elmhurst. To-go pints and treats will be available for pick-up starting in summer 2022.
We have 5 core flavors – vanilla, chocolate, sea salt caramel, cookies n’ cream & cappuccino. We also have a dairy-free vanilla ice cream. Seasonal flavors will be available at the Elmhurst location in limited quantities.
Yes! We can accommodate requests for nut-free, dairy free/vegan & gluten free.
We get our dairy from Sandwich, IL and make all of our ice cream flavors at our Elmhurst location.